Tripart is a supplement to support muscle function and recovery during
training and strenuous exercise.
Tripart is a blend of essential co-factors to ensure that muscle
metabolism is optimised, and that energy supply to muscles is
adequate, to help reduce the risk of lactic acidosis, muscle fatigue and
Tying Up. Provision of essential co-factors and nutrients at the correct
time, and in the correct amounts, reduces the risk of muscle damage
and decreased performance.
How Does It Work?
ATP is the essential chemical for muscle contraction, releasing energy
when it is broken down to ADP. The aspartates improve endurance by
decreasing blood lactate and ammonia, thus delaying fatigue.
Vitamin B3 helps in increasing the use of glycogen for energy, and
arginine acts as a vehicle for transport, storage and excretion of
Lysine is important in muscle repair. Selenium is an essential element
of the enzyme which helps remove the free radicals produced during
severe exercise. Vitamin B12 is essential for red blood cell turnover.
Key Features & Benefits:
• Tripart paste supplements ATP to improve available energy supply to
• Tripart assists muscle repair and recovery after exercise.
• Tripart reduces the risk of tying up or cramping.
• Tripart optimises energy supply to hard working muscles.
• Tripart is useful to prevent fatigue and stress when travelling horses
or dogs long distances.